Tuesday, 4 December 2007

this week

You know, after show choir I totally thought that my life would free up again. I was wrong. Sure I'm not INSANELY busy, but still, heaven forbid I have a day to do nothing. As I mentioned in the other blog, today is my Christmas baking day. I need to start my Christmas cards and have them done by the 12 so I can mail them on the 13th. I've got Ky's preschool snack tomorrow and I'm so not ready for that. Friday I'm watching my nephew for a few hours while my sister in law goes to Medicine Hat. Mike's looking to go get more wood this weekend so it's going to me and the kids again Friday and Saturday. Friday the pharmacy has their stock 20% off so I'm picking up my annual Nativity that I always buy from there. We've got the ward Christmas party on the 14 and so I'm sure we'll have one more meeting about that and then I've got to start thinking about our budget for next year. Sigh. Anyway, maybe I'm not as busy as I thought, but still those cards are going to take HOURS of time and I've learned how to make bows so that's going to take a few hours to do some bows for the girls' Christmas dresses and most of Ky's school shirts. But anyway, I'm just waisting time so back to the kitchen with me. ttyl, L

No comments: