Wednesday, 7 November 2007

update

So show choir is practising every night and I'm having a blast. Last night was the first night that I taught all the girls. We had quite the time. I tend to use words that they find funny, like ridonkulous, and gong show, and a few other choice words, I do believe I said work it and shake it if you got it a few times too. So I'm sure that they were laughing at me not laughing with me. I'm going to take my camera once they get costumes because right now there are so many girls that you won't be able to tell which ones are my little deers. :) But practise begins tonight at 6:30 and then I'm going to a stamp class where we're making 12 Christmas cards (which is 12 less I have to do in a couple weeks) So that will be fun. So I get the whole night off. I just have to start dinner in 10 minutes so that I get no complaining from the peanut gallery. In other news, my period finally came on Monday, 46 days, and so we're back to waiting. I'm trying to drop about 10 pounds in the next 2 weeks so that my periods will go back to being normal so that way in December we might have an easier time of getting pg. We'll see. I am to the point that I'm just going to do whatever I want (kind of) and the Lord will work it out the way he wants to. I still dream about having twins, but I'm thinking that's just a fantasy that will have to wait until the next life. (Even though I have their names all picked out and everything) I am a sad, strange, woman. Sigh. Anyway, so that's the news for this week. :) Love to all!! love, L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what I have the same fantasy names picked and everything !! Twins how fun eh!1 Crazy am I !! But its nice to dream isn't it! But you aren't the only one who has that dream just wanted you to know that .Sounds like show choir is going good I'm excited to see it!! Good work!! cb

Lauren said...

Ha! I dreamed I had triplets the other night. Scary... :)