So I just want everyone to know that I am so super duper excited about making our Christmas cards this year. I went to a class the other night and made 12 cards
and I made 5 cards at our Super Saturday in October. I've been an ebaying fool the past few weeks and have bought paper and adhesive and stamps and anything else that I think I might need or desire to make the perfect cards.
Last year was a gong show and it took me hours and hours to make our 50+ Christmas cards and they were each different. This year most of them will be the same or at least the same style. So it will make it a lot easier.
But I must say that I really do enjoy making cards of all kinds and using stamps. I'm not an overly creative person, but once I get something in my brain I just love it to death.
So now that I've been shown the basics and I have several "layouts" I am just a card making fool. So here are some of the cards that I did the other night that I think are super duper.
Oh and by the way, if you're one of the lucky ones to get one of my cards that has a smear or a smudge, just remember that I'm new at the stamping and it will take a bit for me to
get used to doing that I do. :) But it just adds to the uniqueness of the cards. And, if you're not on my Christmas Card list then send me your address and I'll add you. ;)
and on a different note, if any of my creative friends have any idea something cute I can do for the end of the year teacher gift or for a christmas gifty that's simple and creative let me know.
and I made 5 cards at our Super Saturday in October. I've been an ebaying fool the past few weeks and have bought paper and adhesive and stamps and anything else that I think I might need or desire to make the perfect cards.
Last year was a gong show and it took me hours and hours to make our 50+ Christmas cards and they were each different. This year most of them will be the same or at least the same style. So it will make it a lot easier.
But I must say that I really do enjoy making cards of all kinds and using stamps. I'm not an overly creative person, but once I get something in my brain I just love it to death.
So now that I've been shown the basics and I have several "layouts" I am just a card making fool. So here are some of the cards that I did the other night that I think are super duper.
Oh and by the way, if you're one of the lucky ones to get one of my cards that has a smear or a smudge, just remember that I'm new at the stamping and it will take a bit for me to
get used to doing that I do. :) But it just adds to the uniqueness of the cards. And, if you're not on my Christmas Card list then send me your address and I'll add you. ;)
and on a different note, if any of my creative friends have any idea something cute I can do for the end of the year teacher gift or for a christmas gifty that's simple and creative let me know.
3 comments:
I don't even send Christmas cards, let alone make them! I do have guilt about it though, so I am not completely hopeless. You are my Christmas hero! Do you start your shopping in October? I start mine about a week before Christmas.
LOL. You crack me up! We haven't done a lot of shopping yet. Our good ole Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US dollar and everything is cheaper there so we're planning to hit the states one of these days. :)
Those look great rosie!! Fifty cards??? I am lucky to send out 30. Besides all the work, there is the postage too. I'm glad I'm one of the lucky ones to get an original, hand-made card, packed with love and hugs/kisses:)
Post a Comment