Tuesday, 13 November 2007
Pain, pain, go away.
So today is/was my birthday. And it's been a good day. Nice, quiet, relaxing. I've gotten lots of facebook messages (is there any other kind?) Mike made dinner, I got great presents. And I got to see the chiropractor tonight. And basically, it's still painful and it might be for a while. My neck is now more mobile than it was an hour ago, but the pain is about 3 fold what it was an hour ago. So I'll be taking more codeine. Basically the dr thinks that my neck is hurting because my spine is way out of alignment and over time has just made my neck hurt. So he did some fancy moves (some hurt a bit) and a few crack-a-lackin' sounds and voila! A new me. Not really. I have to go back in the morning and we might need x-rays. So that doesn't sound like I'll be feeling better any time soon. But at least I could see him tonight that way we can fix whatever the heck is wrong. But it looks like the chiropractor is going to be my new best friend for the next while and maybe monthly visits for the rest of my life. Who knows. I won't jump ahead of myself. I did go to the chiropractor before, 10 years ago when I hurt my tail bone in weight training class (those belts really are good for something) anywho, after several visits I was as good as new and I've never had any problems since. But I guess I left things for a little too long and I'm sure that being over weight hasn't helped a bit. So we'll see what he says tomorrow. So (cue dramatic music) stay tuned for our next episode of .... As my Neck won't Turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so dang funny as my neck won't turn ha ha ! You are the best glad its feeling a bit better today hopefully you'll be good as new before you now it!!! So are you going to nicoles thingy I probably might if you do depends what they are doing too eh!! And no I don't think nicole is on fB. Well catch ya later cb
Post a Comment