Here's the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I was tagged by Rachel. So here goes I guess. LaRose.
L - loves music. I really love music. I love to listen to it, sing to it, dance to it, play it. We have music going just about all of our waking hours. I'm trying really hard to have at least one cd a day be a church cd.
a - annoying. I tend to be super grumpy in the mornings and get annoyed easily. I can't even handle the kids talking to me until I've been up for about 20 minutes. So I get the kids breakfast and I hide until I can handle myself.
R- reading. I love to read and I do it as often as I can. So a little every day. Or on bad days, a lot.
O-oh my. Not quite sure what the heck to put here. Octopus. I've actually eaten it and it really does taste like rubber.
S- super mom. I really try hard to be a good mom. I want my kids involved and I like to be involved. So I do whatever I need to do to keep them happy and healthy (notice I didn't say I had to be overly happy about doing it.)
E- excersize. I try to exersize every day. 3 miles on the treadmill. Haven't been to good on it since I've been back from CA. But I am really trying to do better. I need to lose more weight!
Oh goody, the fun part. Now I get to tag people. Since I don't really want to tag 6 people I'll just tag 2. Uh, the trick is to get people who haven't done this. So, my sister Stacy and Amy (from Mr. Smith goes to Dehli) (if Amy even reads my blog anymore. lol.) Thanks friends.
3 comments:
you smell :)
I do still read! Give me a few days to think about it and I'll have a response on my blog.
PS You have the greatest pictures on your blog, they are worth the uploading wait!
Oh Kit! You KILL me. Ky wants to know what the heck I'm laughing about. Sigh. :) Love you!
Post a Comment