Wednesday, 25 July 2007
Harry Potter
I finished book 7 last night and I must say that book 7 exceeded my expectations. So many times when a series ends I feel like there are a lot of loose ends. And JK Rawling did an excellent job of tying up all the lose ends. It makes me want to start from book one and go all the way through and see how smoothly it all runs together. So, once I get home, and I get organized and send my 2 kids to school (how exciting is it to say that?) then I might find some time to start at the beginning. Anywho, things are going well at my moms. I'm not quite at the point where I'm ready to go home though. I am enjoying the down time and it's nice not to be in charge of dinner and all of that stuff. The house is quiet today. My dad and brother are golfing, mom hit a session at the temple, 2 of my sisters went to their aerobic class and my other sister went to work. So it's just me and the kids and it's very quiet. They're outside playing while it's still cool outside and I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. I'm not used to High Speed internet and so checking my email and ebay and facebook etc don't take nearly as long as they do at home so I find myself searching randomly for whatever. Boredom. Isn't that a beautiful word. But Wednesdays are always good days. Tonight is So You Think You Can Dance and I just love that show. The rest of the week is going to be pretty mellow. We have nothing planned so we're just kicking back and I'm relaxing. I'm thinking of putting the kids on a schedule (loosely termed) and having them play outside in the mornings, eat lunch, then while Abbie naps I'll have them work on some school books. Then they can play outside or watch a movie. I'm going to try really hard to cut them down to one movie a day. We'll see how it goes. At home we usually watch one movie a day, but the past 2 weeks I haven't really cared what they've been doing. Anyway, I think that's all the news from us. I've borrowed my sisters digital camera and I need to figure out how to do the pictures and stuff. So maybe one of these days we'll get pics up. LOL ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you about the Harry Potter book. There are a few things I wanted to know, but I don't want to say on here just because there might be some people who are reading it or who want to read it, and I don't want to spoil anything! So anyways, someday on msn we'll talk about it! lol! I'm glad you liked it. I really think it's the best of the series!
Post a Comment