Saturday, 28 July 2007

10 things....

I've seen a lot of blogs lately that have had "10 things I like about ....." and it's been fun to read them. So I decided to post my very own 10 things. Except I'm going to do 5 and 5.

5 things I like about being at my parents

5. Good babysitters :)
4. Not thinking of what to make for dinner
3. DSL/High Speed Internet
2. Playing Games
and the best thing about being at my parents: Air Conditioning


5 things I miss about home:

5. my dishwasher (long story)
4. my calling
3. my privacy
2. my bed
and the thing I miss the most: MIKE!

I could add another 5 to what i miss, but I didn't want anyone to think that I'm not enjoying my time here! I've read 3 books in the last 2 days!! I'm on VACATION!!

love to all, L

No comments: