Tuesday, 17 April 2007

well, today is the day. And I mean THE day that we have all been waiting for. At least I've been waiting for. Gilmore Girls is finally back! No more re-runs. I was seriously going to go crazy there for a while. So I'm thrilled that the end of the season is just around the corner because all the shows will be new and I am so sick of reruns. Anyway, so that's the good news of the day. Now, on to some random stuff. Last night Mike and I watched A Prairie Home Companion. Needless to say, that is the stupidest movie I've ever watched. What a waste of time and of my precious brain cells. It was just dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. The best part of the movie was when they were singing a song called "Bad Jokes" and they sang really bad jokes. And although they were crude, I was laughing so hard I fell out of bed. I would love to post my two favorites, but alas, they're too crude to put into print. So, if we're ever talking on the phone or whatever, let me know and I"ll whisper it in your ear. Or you can just rent the movie (don't waste the money) and watch the song. This was the only joke that wasn't crude. Why do they call it PMS? Because Mad Cow was already taken. And that's a funny one because it just is hilarious. I mean, Mad cow, that's just perfect. LOL. Anyway, enough of the ramblings. ttyl, L

No comments: