Monday, 22 January 2007

well, I only have a second. I"m supposed to be on the treadmill as I type. So here it is (drum roll please) I lost 9 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Yea me! I lost 5 pounds the first week and 4 pounds last week. So I'm really excited and hoping that if I continue to work out 3x a day I will loose 6-10 pounds every 2 weeks. So we'll see how it goes. I'm not tired of exersizing yet. Just wishing I could get the rest of me organized. :D Oh well. It may take me a while before I get everything down pat! Anyway, have a great Monday and thanks for tuning in. PS. Crystal - preschool was pretty good today. We had Margie in and she talked to us about the language of love in our kids and if we find their language of love then we'll know what we need to do to show them our love. There were 5 areas uh.... Physical (hugs, kisses, touching), Quality time, Acts of Service, Gifts, and I can't even see the other one in my head. But I wrote them down. They're in my jeans. Anyway, it was a good class. I think you would have liked it.

Talk to ya'll on Saturday night with another weekly report!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's a big first step. And you should get the love languages book and read it... it's really cool. The 5 are Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Physical Touch, Quality Time, and Receiving Gifts. I think kids are sometimes a little bit of everything, but Megan is mostly Gifts and Words I think. I am definitely Words and maybe Service. Christopher is mostly Service and Gifts. It's a fascinating book.

The Rose Family said...

HOORAY FOR YOU!!! I am over the moon about your success!!! It must be gratifying to see such awesome results for your efforts. Makes those blisters seem like victory badges now!! I noticed that you are planning on working the incline walking thing. That was something I discovered and I honestly get more of a thorough workout with that than running sometimes. And it's great for the rock bottom we all want! KEEP IT UP-- YOU ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Laura I am so happy for you !!!! So excited to see you when I get back!! You'll be a completely different person when I get home!! I'm so happy for you don't you feel so good!! Sucess!! Blisters mean hard work I guess eh! Incline is great I stepped it up last year and I'm only at a 5 right now but you'll feel it!! In the butt !! Preschool sounded like it was good my mother in law has that book I;ll have to read it!! So any other new people in class?? I sure miss everybody alot I feel really alone and sadly ready to kill my kids some days!!! I hope I'm normal!! Well I am so proud of you you work so hard and see such awesome results what a pay off!! WE LOVE TREADMILLS!!!! Talk to you soon love ya YOu are awesome
cb

Acepaad said...

Rose!!! That is so great. Congrats and keep up the good work! woo hoo!

We liked the love languages book - I read it the last time I was out to sea.