Wednesday, 3 January 2007

So, here's just a random thought. I have to admit that the thing I look forward to the most every day is getting on line to check out the latest For Better or Worse comic strip. Since we don't have the paper, I can only check it on line. For many years I didn't even read it because we didn't get the paper so a few months ago I spent a couple hours on line reading the last 3 years or so. And so every morning I get up, feed the kids, prowl around for a few minutes, head upstairs check out what I've got going on Ebay and click on the For Better or Worse. Sigh. Then the rest of the day I find random times during the day wishing it was tomorrow so I can see what happens next! Just remember, sometimes it's those small things that get us through to the next day!

No comments: