It's OWI day and I decided to write super quick before work.
So...bad news. I'm up again. AND I cheated again this week. I am having THE hardest time getting these last 5 pounds off. My weakness? The Saturday (and maybe berry ice cream oreos). On the weekends my cravings just get out of control. I'm not away from the house so I can usually talk myself into eating something that I'm not supposed to which leads me to eating more somethings I'm not supposed to. Rawr. I SO wanted to be done by this point. And if I wouldn't have ever cheated I would have been done weeks ago. (Or so I keep telling myself). I also think it's time to throw some exercise into the mix. So starting this morning I'm going to do something....probably Just Dance on the wii today. My treadmill is still unplugged from when we moved everything and we're even close to getting Ky downstairs so it may be weeks before it is plugged in again. So to the Wii I go. I could just walk outside, but it's too cold and I am just not in the mood. This weekend we have plans. So I'm hoping that I can stay strong through the weekend and next week I'll be back on track. I can do this.
In other news, Mike's grandpa passed away this weekend. His funeral will be Thursday. He was 97 and even though we're sad he's gone, we're happy for him too. His wife died when Mike and I met (seriously, we met and that first weekend he was gone to her funeral) almost 14 years ago. He married again and his second wife died at least 5 years ago if not more. It's hard to watch someone you love grow old. So we're happy that he's gone home to be with Elsie and all those who have gone before. But sad because we'll miss him.
Life this week has slowed down a bit. I find my really really crazy days are the days that I have things before I go to work. Like visiting teaching, or other appointments in the morning. When I have a couple of hours in the morning to get some housework done my day isn't quite as crazy. I've already done 3 loads of laundry this morning. Yay!
Anyway, I just feel like I'm stretching for something to say, so I'm just going to go. I have to get my groove on. So have a good day and keep me in your prayers (to lose these blasted last 5 pounds!)
ttys, L
No comments:
Post a Comment