This is just a quick post as I'm headed to the border to pick up my dress for my sister's wedding (Yay!!) The past month I've been having a hard time staying on the diet for the last 5 pounds. I pretty much figure that even if I get to my goal weight that I'll gain the weight back and be where I am right now (since it's being so stubborn!). But I've finally made some decisions about what to do. This week when I weighed in, I had lost 1.7 pounds from last week (but I was up last week.) So the results? I have 3.5 more to lose to reach the goal weight. Do I? Don't I? I've decided. This week my OWI will be Monday. I'll post Monday (I promise!) and then I'm going to give it one last push and be completely done Friday. No matter what the scale says Friday (a week from today) I'm going to be done and be happy with it. My new weigh in days will be Friday and I'll keep you guys posted occasionally but I've decided I need to focus more on the family (post wise) now that I'm close to my goal weight. So next Friday will be the day and I'll have pictures and a celebration. But the diet is not done. :D I will then have 290 days of phase 3 of the diet (there are 4 phases) and phase 3 is the maintenance portion of the diet. I don't know if I'll be able to stay this weight, but as long as I stay close to this weight I"ll be happy. I will have to start exercising. {huge sigh} I know. I hate it, but being able to stay at my current weight is important enough to take the time. I'll experiment with the length of the exercising and see what is the least amount of exercise I can do to maintain my weight. I'll try to think of it as my time to catch up on all the tv I've missed. lol. I still haven't watched last season's Bones, or Hawaii 5-0 or Criminal Minds or a million other shows.
Anyway, so that's the news for now. Stay tuned Monday for weigh in and then a week today for the final!!
love to all!
L
No comments:
Post a Comment