Down to business. Since I have left you I have gained 10 pounds. I KNOW. And I feel horrible about it. But I haven't felt that horrible about it because I haven't done ANYTHING about it since I've been home. But as I sit here tonight and I'm feeling extra bloated I'm thinking....this is it, time to get back in the saddle and time to get real.
Next October (yeah, about 14 months from now) Mike and I and my brother and his wife and my sister and her hubby are going on a cruise with my parents. I'm SUPER DUPER excited because it's my first cruise. Anyway, they have a few formal nights on the cruise and while I was at home I was flipping through LDS magazine and found the dress I'm going to wear on the cruise. Here it is....
now, I am a jewel tone girl so I'm debating between this fabulous red or an aqua. Hmmm. Anyway, I want to look like this girl. {except I will have FABULOUS strappy black sandal/heels...tall ones and let's be honest, my boobs will be bigger than that} I have a long way to go. 50 pounds. Grumble. But I want it so bad that I'm ready to get back on the band wagon and work my self thin.
I will Think Thin
I will Breathe Thin
I will Eat Thin
I will BE Thin!! But it might take me 14 months to get there. So I'm just letting you know that I'm back to the grind and back on schedule and will eventually catch you up on my summer....especially my new love affair with WICKED. So hang on and prepare to be amazed!!!
6 comments:
dear gina.
its so good to see you back on blogger. :)
that dress is freaking adorable.. please tell me what magazine you found it in!!
and you should talk to my mom about the new diet she's on? apparently it works miracles or something. whatever. haha. :P
so glad you are back-love love that dress you found-I want one! I gained this summer too-speniding most of it hanging out with fam in wyoming, and utah-anyways great motivation-you motivated me with you think thin-eat thin, after of course I finish the cake I just made!!
I vote aqua on the color. We went on a 10-day cruise with a friend couple and it was fun, except that he spent the whole time gambling and she spent the whole time drugged on Dramamine. But Jack and I enjoyed ourselves! You'll have a blast-- I recommend signing up for the extras-- trips etc at ports. We didn't and I wished that we had! Anyway- good for you on your motivation. You looks awesome in your vacay pict on FB, so that smashing dress is just around the exercise corner. Good luck. I'm right there with you.
yay yay yay! Love the dress. I am going to try to make my own dress so I am looking at patterns and such...but that is goregous! I'd also go with a aqua color...the tealish like that sweater we bought.
Yah!! Your back! I missed you and I love this post and your determination and motivation I also love that dress where is it from?? And a cruise you lucky girl where to?? We loved ours last year so fun!! Excited for another school year ahead except I will miss you on pta!!{whatever its called eh!! ttys
So it's October now? News to me, but sounds great.
That dress is gorgeous. Good luck with the weight loss. Don't lose too much, because it's nice to have boobs. I miss having them.
Post a Comment