Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Fat Wednesday

I know you've all been waiting so patiently for the results today. I seriously have been gone since 9 a.m this morning and just pulled in 45 minutes ago (about 9 p.m.) I had a PAC meeting this morning followed by my weigh in followed by a trip to Lethbridge followed by a quick return home to print out the directions for Thriller for my show choir peeps and putting the groceries that need to be refrigerated away, back to the show choir office, to the elementary school, to the theater, to soccer, to the theater, to baseball, to the theater, to enrichment, to home. So sorry if you've been waiting so patiently.

The results are in. I'm down 4 pounds. I have officially lost 30.6 pounds!! so Yay me!! woot woot. (pah ha. I tooted my own horn). Anyway, most of that weight I lost in the first week. I've lost hardly anything this past week due to show choir and my lack of eating because I'm too tired to eat and too busy to snack. And now that the treadmill is broken I'm not sure what to do. A friend offered me hers, but I'm not quite sure what to do. She wants to start walking the track in the a.m. too but I have to wait until show choir trip is over. So I may borrow her treadmill until then.

Anyway!! Yay me! And Yay you for helping me get this far and encouraging me!!

love to all, L

1 comment:

Stacy Wilson said...

WAHOOOOOO! Can you see me doing cartwheels? Because I totally am, even in my bath robe LOL. So proud of you. Good Work!