I had a phone call this week from a mother who saw the grad invites I did for her niece (click here if you missed that post) and she wanted me to do some for her son. Did I mention anywhere that I'm up to my eyeballs in show choir, 3 different soccer times, baseball, cubs etc etc {I was smart enough that we're not doing piano lessons this month}. So dumb as I am, said yes, sure why not. I let her know that show choir was a priority and that I wouldn't be able to help her until things got under control. Which is next week btw. So I've spent today throwing together some announcements and I head to her house tonight after show choir {which I'm going to have to leave early tonight because Mike is working late and the kids MUST go to bed before 8 tonight, which means dinner MUST be before 7 and we do have spelling tests tomorrow} So around 8 Mike should be home and I will head over to show what I've done. So here's your sneak peek. And for all those interested, I will now be charging for them. Before I've always had the people buy the supplies and I would donate hours of my time. Well, guess what succa foos, my time is worth something especially when I'm stretched as thin as I am right now. (weight joke not intended).
One
Two
Three {this one is from the mock one I made for the cousin)
and yes, I did misspell class in the 2 examples for William. I know it. And I don't care. Don't have the time to change it. So it will be spelled right for whichever one they pick.
1 comment:
My vote is #2. Love it for a boy. Very...boy high school! Good work.
Post a Comment