Fat Tuesday is Fat Wednesday this week. Clayton had meetings today so weigh in is tomorrow. I'm very excited and nervous! LOL. I've had a good 2 weeks, but honestly haven't lost anything since show choir started. I'm not eating enough and by the time I get home I just want to go to bed not eat. AND my treadmill is giving me grief. I can't use it at all. So I've gone without exercise since Saturday and I'm nervous nervous nervous. Because like most people in the world, I love to not exercise. So when things finally get fixed it's going to be a big deal to get back on the treadmill. The weather is nice enough right now that I could run outside, but 2 problems with that. 1) What do I do with Abbie for that hour and 2) I hate running on gravel or on roads where there is no shoulder and a car could hit you and leave you in the ditch to die. But the biggest problem is what to do with Abbie. I can't take her with me and I can't leave her so what do I do?
ta.ta.tam.er for those who want to know has been a bit of a let down. I could have gotten the wrong size, but I bought the size I am wearing right now and the bra pretty much cuts me in half. So I've been using it for show choir and it's great. There's a big more jiggle than I like for running, but for low impact it's fine. But for running, it cut through my skin the first time I used it and so it's on the low impact list for now. So I wouldn't buy it for running in, but for anything else it's fine.
Things are crazy like always. My house looks like a bomb blew up. I spent all morning cleaning the girls' room and was shocked and dismayed by the state of their room. My cleaning friend comes today and so I'm cleaning like a mad woman to clean before she gets here. Lame. I know.
Here's the schedule today:
1p.m. Cleaning friend arrives.
2p.m. Cleaning friend leaves
3 p.m. Leave to pick up the kids
3:30 at the theater for Chimney Sweep practise
3:30-7 At the theater for show choir
4 p.m. Aaron soccer
5p.m. Aaron cubs
6p.m. Aaron baseball
7p.m. go home, have something lame for dinner
8p.m. kids to bed with hopes that they'll not be too grumpy for school the next day.
Tomorrow: even worse. LOL. Help me!!!
But I'll be back on tomorrow with the news so stay tuned!!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad to finally get your verdict on the ta ta tamer! Sounds like things are in full swing. I hope you get your treadmill fixed soon!
what up with the treadmill? I'm excited for tomorrow...good luck!
Post a Comment