Obviously I haven't been on for a while. To say that things are busy would be an understatement. I haven't even had time to read blogs, which is a cardinal sin. Show Choir is in full swing and choreography starts on Monday. So between Ky having the swine flu (so the dr said, but they didn't test and I'm thinking it was just the flu in general) and things gearing up for next week I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and think about what the heck is going on in my life. So I'll be bidding you adieu until show choir is over. Oh and until our vacation is over. So I won't be back on until December 7th unless I get bored at my parents house and download some pictures and get blogging. But think of all the stuff we can catch up on!! Halloween, Show Choir, My 30th Birthday {booo!}, My 30th birthday party {yay!}, Thanksgiving with my parents, Disneyland etc. {If you followed me, you could actually see when I update my blog, not to pressure you, but I find it a lot easier that way!!}
Anyway, ttyl!!
L
Anyway, ttyl!!
L
2 comments:
Hi Laura I'm responding to your question on my blog. I wanted each year in one book. My first year ended up being around 70 pages. I went with the harcover and it cost around $50 including shipping. When you fill in your information on their site you get to view the book completed before you actually order or pay for it. Hope this answers your questions. Jenie
you're 30!! you're just a baby compared to all us oldies!! when is it? hope you have or had a great party!!
Connie
Post a Comment