Friday, 13 November 2009

S*U*R*P*R*I*S*E

After show choir last night I went to an epicure party. I got a text message from Mike asking me when I was going to be home. I was a little ticked, but whatever. So I ordered what I wanted and headed out the door. Got home opened the door and asked what the emergency was. He's like, I think you need to see this. I walk into the living room and there is my sister sitting on the chair. What the..... So I start talking to her and then my MOM pops in from around the corner. I just about had a heart attack. THEN my DAD comes out of the toy room. I just about wet myself. They drove 2 days to spend my 30th birthday with me. I could just cry. I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop smiling. This is the biggest birthday surprise EVER!!! Love you Stacy, Mom & Dad!!!!

4 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

How awesome! You desire a fun surprise like that. Hope you have a great Birthday.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

ok, stuff like that is the BEST!
Glad you had a good surprise - I love surprises!

Mike and Em said...

How fun is that! What a fun day! Happy birthday! I hope that you all have a good time. Tell everyone hello!

Mikaela said...

That is so great! I'm sure this was huge for your big 30th, especially since I know you LOVE b-days, but not necessarily becoming "old" like me! hehe! Glad you had a bright spot in the midst of all the hustle and bustle you've got going on!