Monday, 19 January 2009

A gift to ME!!

My sister, Stacy, cuts vinyl and for the Quinton Christmas party we have a gift exchange/gong show. So I ended up getting my own gift this year (much to my delight) and I am so thrilled with it that I wanted to share it with you. Now, if you want your own, just click on the etsy squares under my header and it will take you to her store and it's in there. Anyway, there are several, one for every holiday and since we're Canadian at this point in our lives, I had her print out a Happy Canada Day in maple leafs instead of the 4th of July ones. Totally cute. Can't wait for that one. But it has Valentine's day and Easter and St. Pattys and Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween etc. Totally cute! I'm about ready to put the Valentine's day one up, but I want to enjoy the New Years one just a little longer. Once you take them off they can't be re-applied. So I'm trying to get the most out of it. But the Valentine's one will be up before the visiting teachers make their rounds. The sad thing is with living out of town is that no one can enjoy them but the Jehovah's Witnesses, the cats, my visiting teachers and me. Because we all know that IF our home teachers show up they won't give a rip. LOL.

And then I thought I'd post a pic of me, not looking my best, but I want you to notice the hair. Guess what? I have curly hair!! Amazing huh. I thought it was my perm. And some of it might be but I don't think so. That perm was 2 years old and look what I can get out of my hair and it starts at the roots. It's amazing. This picture was taken a week or so ago. Since then I have bought better mousse (sp?) and some heavy duty hair spray so you might lose a finger if you touch my hair. But I love it. Who knew? Not me. I wore it curly yesterday to church and got lots
of compliments on it. And at first glance (if you just look at the hair, I look like my sister in law. LOL.) So I will be doing that a lot more often I think. Here's another picture of me with my hair curled with the curling iron. It's fun that way too. :D

Anyway, have a great day and I'll ttyl!!

L

3 comments:

KrishasKrew said...

That is so funny about your curly hair. I have kept my hair prettty long for about 5-6 years now. I had my hair cute this past fall really short, and it gets super curly too! So I wear it curly a lot now, it is kinda a fun change.

Christal said...

cute door! and cute cute hair!! Love ky's hair in the other blog too! What a great mom you are!! hope your doing good! ttys

Mikaela said...

You look so cute! I love the curly hair...mine does that from time to time too with loads and loads of gel....i like yours curled with the iron, too. Also, those vinyl letters are way, way cute!