Sunday, 20 July 2008
So much for that....
Well, so much for me writing. I'm going to stop promising that I'm going to post soon because who the heck knows when I'm going to post again. Things are just crazy which is weird because it's summer and I thought for sure that we'd be slowing down and bored this summer. Anyway, today was the day. I finally got snagged by the bishopric and was given a new calling. I accepted of course, but was surprised to what the calling was. I then was given some counsel, but it felt more like constructive criticism. I cried the whole way home. I'm not offended, although I could easily become such if I so desired. I know he wasn't telling me those things to hurt me, but to advise me. And I'm not going to get into it because it will make me cry again. But I was hurt that he felt that way and I wonder if I was the reason why our RS Presidency was released.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So what is your new calling?
sorry, not telling until I actually get "offically" called next week. So stay tuned on Sunday.
Post a Comment