Monday, 28 July 2008

Good News and What Would You Do?

So, the good news! I've lost 15 pounds! Yay me. It's taking a while, but I'm slowly getting it done. At this point I'm trying to lose 5 pounds every month (from Chiropractor to Chiropractor visit). I'm not on any "special" diet, I'm not counting calories or points or anything else. I eat All Bran for breakfast (they have some good ones out. The Strawberry Medley is AMAZING and the Yogurt Bites aren't that bad either. It's a whole new twist to all bran, but they actually make it good.) Then I just try to not eat so much at lunch and dinner and to eat a bit more green stuff. And of course I'm on the treadmill every day except for Sundays. I'm also going to start pumping iron after I get back from visiting stacy. Muscle mass is supposed to burn more calories and boost the metabolism. So we'll see how that goes. I have a friend who is a personal trainer. She's getting me a deal at her gym and she's training me for free. Nice. So I'll try it for a few months and see how it goes. But I MUST get rid of these RS arms. LOL. I'm 28 and I can rival any old woman for RS arms.

Now, my question is this. What would you do if you were preforming in front of a group of people and you were wearing a white button up shirt with a white tank, but oops, in the rush to get to the performing place you forgot that you were wearing a black bra. And when trying on the nice clothes the black bra is totally noticeable. Now, you're not a nice size A or B cup, but a "YOU MUST WEAR A BRA DURING ALL WAKING HOURS" cup. LOL. So, what would you do? I'll post what I did tomorrow. lol.

3 comments:

Stacy Wilson said...

i think it would depend on how much time i had, if there were people there i knew and if i really cared lol

lauralquinton said...

family, lots and lots of family and you were in front of the room. and you have about 30 minutes. lol

~ ThE RiChiNs KrEw ~ said...

Good job!!! Keep up the great work. One thing that I did to loose my Kallen weight, beside working out, was: I fixed my (and Ryan's) plate from the stove, that meant, no extra picking while sitting at the dinner table, when we were done. Lastly, I always left 2 bites behind. 2 bites??? Big deal you say? Well, if every bite is about 50 calories or so... x 6 bites, thats a lot of calories taken away from your rear at the end of every week. :) Sounds crazy, butt (no pun here) it worked for me. Now, I will have to start all over in December.... AHHHHH!!!