Sunday, 24 February 2008

Sunday Nights

I must admit that Sunday nights are my least favorite day of the week. It is the night of "I can't do anything" and it irritates me. I get online in hopes of family or friends being on MSN (which they aren't tonight - grumble stacy, grumble). I get nagged by Mike because I am online - as if what he's doing is any better. He's in watching a church dvd over and over until he falls asleep. I just can't do that. I like it dark and noiseless to sleep. We disagree over this weekly and there are some nights that are worse than others. Anyway, I won't get into that now. So I have caught up on everyone's blogs. It's taken a week, but our internet is back to it's pre-storm speed. So it only took an hour and 15 minutes to load up everyone's blog this week. Some do take longer than others depending on if they have music on their site and a lot of pictures. But everything looked good. Pard - sorry to hear of your losing the presidency. If it was to be, then it would have been. Looking forward to hearing about the wine and dine weekend. Stacy - your blog was the same when I couldn't check blogs, so no comment there. Ash - the same for you and it's good to see you up and running on facebook. Lauren -I haven't read your blog in a while and your valentine journal entry was great!! I just loved looking over what you've done the past years. It was super cute and I'm so glad that you got your piano. It is very nice. Who watched your kids while you guys were away? I'm looking forward to your perspective on the wine and dine weekend. BB -your family is so cute!! I love the picture collages and it's good to see how your little family is doing. I wish we lived closer. Lindsey - your twins are growing so big! I know that 3 pounds isn't big, but their ultrasound pictures are just amazing!! I can't wait to hear about your c-section date. And I'm jealous with craft envy. lol. I think you are one of the craftiest people I know. I wish it would rub off on me. Rhonda - I think out of the whole bloggers list I have I enjoyed yours the most. You are such an open and honest person that it's refreshing. I could never be so open about my life. I realize after reading your blog and looking through the pictures that I have so much to be greatful for. Thank you for that. I love you! Christal -I think you and my cousin Lindsey's sites take the most time to load up. You both put on tons of pics (which I love) and so it makes the wait worth it. I love the new look and I love all the favorites that you've put on. I laugh when I read your blog because you always said that you could never blog and I think you blog the most out of all my blogging friends. Erin - you are the second most craftiest person. I love reading your blog because I see a lot of me in you. You make the most mundane experience hilarious and you update frequently and it's just delightful to check in with your family. Mikaela -I find myself laughing with your blog one minute, pulling my hair out the next, crying in the next and shouting in frustration the next. Whew. I love to hear of your "adventures" with McKay and I'm truly sorry that Charles is gone because I understand burnout and I've been there too many times to even count. No where to run, no where to hide. Love you. Pam -your little family is so cute! I just wish I could leave comments on your blog. And last, but never least is Rach. Rach -I was amazed by the growth of the past few weeks!! Your baby seems to be growing so well. When I was pregnant with Ky and Abbie around the 5 month mark I would start getting serious cramping in my belly and my dr later told me that it was because of scar tissue that had built up and so it was painful, but it would usually fade if I was lying down. So maybe that's what is is for you? Not sure. And the name you're calling your baby? Pomegranet? (sp?) Really? Or is that just the nickname? I'm glad you're doing well in school!! When does Jack come home again? Know that I'm thinking of you!! (I've got your baby blanket done and sitting here. Do you want me to send it now, or wait until it's closer?) Anyway my friends and family, just know that even though I'm bummed because no one is online to chat with me, and even though I'm going through some serious Edward and Bella withdrawls (seriously they have totally consumed my thoughts today and it's driving me crazy! GRRRR. I'm looking forward to her book The Host coming out in May, but dying to read New Moon and Eclipse and then I'll die until her 4th book, Breaking Dawn, come out in August. I'll be in Kalispell the week it comes out and I hope I can find it. Hopefully Walmart will carry. But even though I'm bummed and depressed it did keep me occupied and entertained for an hour and 15 minutes that I spent with each of you catching up on your lives! You each play a special part in my life and I wouldn't be who I am today without you!! Love to all and hopefully to better blogging in the future (mine of course, and maybe Stacy's) , L

3 comments:

Christal said...

Can I borrow number 4 then after you read it ha ha!! SO ya I should have read this one before I commented on your other blog but thanks for the comment I know I love blogging why didn't I listen to you sooner!!! Later girl sorry nobody was around to chat!!

Papa Paradigm said...

Wow I wish I could get into books like you do. I'm just not a big reader, but I wish I was. I'm glad you have your husband and internet back.

Mikaela said...

You're so funny! Everytime I read your blog I just crack up. Are you still planning to come to Utah sometime? I'm not sure what our plans are, and it's driving me bonkers! Charles starts the 17th in Salt Lake. I'm applying for a long-term sub job in my parent's district, that will take me outta town all week and home on weekends! *sigh* how do I survive this? Deep breath!!!!!