Wednesday, 2 May 2007

so I have a problem. And I'm not sure what to do about it, but it's driving me crazy. I am slowly going crazy 1,2,3,4,5,6 switch. Crazy am I slowly going 6,5,4,3,2,1 switch. Anyway, so this problem I have. One of many. But it seems that every time I get on the treadmill, morning or afternoon, within 5 minutes of me starting and going Ky yells up the stairs "mom! I'm dooonnnneee" Which means "mom, I pooped, come wipe my butt". Can I just tell you how much I HATE wiping kid's butts. She HAS to learn how to wipe her own bum this summer because she can't go to preschool without knowing how. Usually I just let her when she pee's because she needs to learn, but she doesn't wipe the right way and so her "bum is sore". And I hear that a lot too. I've tried to teach her over and over and over the "right" way to wipe, but she just can't seem to get her short arms around her backside. So I don't know what to do. But I can say HANDS down that Aaron was SOOOOOOOOO much easier to potty train and to wipe his own butt than Ky. That girl has some serious issues. Anyway, so if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to them. Now for another Ky story. Yesterday was Aaron's first baseball practise/game. We're up on some wooden bleachers watching and there is another little girl there. (this girl was acting so strange I'm wondering if she has something wrong with her mentally) Anyway, so this little girl has a tiny bit of purple underwear hanging out of the top of her jeans. So what does Ky do? She pulls on the waist of her jeans and yells "Mom, that girl has the same underwear that I do! See!!" As she proceeds to show me her underwear. I was mortified. Because there on the bleachers above us was some poor unsuspecting dad on his cell phone to his work (sounded like construction) while he's trying to watch his son play ball and here's my almost 4 year old screaming about her matching underwear. I just wanted to die. I was 2 seconds away from yanking her off the bleachers and throwing her in the car to watch a movie. I was so embarrassed. Some people's kids. Sigh. Oh well. So is life I guess. ttyl, L

2 comments:

Stacy Wilson said...

So I have a suggestion for your wiping problem but I'll have to tell you on msn, I'm not going to post it. LOL

erin said...

good luck with that. We used the fushable wipes until Eli got it. Rory-she just pulls up her pants. FUNFUNFUN!!!