Friday, 25 May 2007

Brad Paisley

The radio announced this morning that Brad Paisley has added Lethbridge to his tour route. So he'll be here in October! So I called Mike at work as soon as I found out and I told him that's what I wanted for my birthday this year. Well, it turns out his boss is buying everyone who wants to go tickets! So I am going to Brad Paisley!! I am so excited I could wet myself. Of course I won't, but I could. :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can he get me and darren tickets too!! I heard he was coming and wet myself too j./k!!! But do you know when they go on sale by chance????cb

Lauren said...

Woohoo. Love Brad Paisley.

Anonymous said...

Who's Brad Paisley?

Mikaela said...

That's so exciting! Last week's show was AWESOME! You asked me before who came w/ him when we saw him, and it was Taylor Swift, Jack Ingram, and Kellie Pickler. The show lasted for 2-1/2 hours...definately worth our money. That's awesome you don't even have to pay!

lauralquinton said...

Christal, tickets go on sale June 1st. Mom, you embarass me j/k (he's the guy that sings that hilarious fishing song)

Anonymous said...

Hey laura got my tickets this morn 10am fathers day gift done eh!! So excited and got the floor row 22 not bad eh!!!! Can't wait for october!!! cb