So, my new love is grilled cheese sandwich (sprayed with pam by the way), with real cheese, not fake cheese, with fresh salsa on the top. It is seriously manna from heaven. I ate it every day last week for lunch and I've already started again this week. It is just good. I'm starting to feel good about myself. In the sense that I have a bit more energy and I'm not minding the 3 hours of working out that I'm doing. Now if I could just get the rest of me organized. Although I do have my days. Relief Society seems to be really slow right now and that's super nice. We have our March 17 party next and I think we're just going to have a birthday party. We're going to have a little talk about the church yaddah yaddah and then we're going to play games and eat cake. Our table decorations are going to be cakes on cake pedestals or whatever they are. So I think I'm going to make a layered strawberry shortcake. Or maybe an angel food cake so I can at least have a bite. So, Mike has decided that he's no longer going to pay me daily for my eating/working out. So we've agreed that he'll pay me for the weight lost. So when I lose 20 pounds I'll get 20 bucks. When I lose 30 pounds, I'll get 30 bucks. And we'll just keep it to the 10's on that. :d So I'm not thrilled, but who knows. I don't really need the incentive to work out every day and eat good. The weight coming off is pretty good incentive (my pants are getting big. I can pull them off and on without un-doing the button - and that's fresh from the dryer!) Anyway, so I'm close to the 20 pound mark. I thought I was going to cross it this morning, but I guess not. But it will be next week for sure! So I'm thrilled. Another 20 bucks in my pocket is 20 bucks I can spend on new shoes. And we did pop the massive blister on Saturday night and knock on wood so far so good. And I say we, but it was really Mike. You know, I can handle doing "surgery" on anyone else but myself. So I had Mike pop it and squeeze the puss out. I just couldn't do it myself. I was seriously making myself sick about it. LOL. I am such a loser. Anyway, we also went to the DDS last week. I had a minor cavity that he drilled out without any numbing. It hurt a smidge, but it was all good. I'll write about Aaron's dds appt on the family site. Anyway, I need to go work out. I'm also ordering aaron's invites today! Yea! So cute! Anyway, have a great day and we'll talk again soon!
Love, L
No comments:
Post a Comment