Friday, 23 February 2007
Holy Cracked feet Batman! So my drama with the blistered feet is finally done. Finally. But now I have a new nemisis. (Was that used right? - LOL) Anyway, over the past few weeks I've noticed that my feet have become unusually dry. To the point where if I'm putting on exercise pants they catch on the fabric and if I'm sitting on the couch they rub like sandpaper. It was kind of a neat sound. A little annoying, but they haven't really been bothing me. Until yesterday. Yesterday the outside of my left foot cracked in 2 spots. And WOWIE is that painful. I can't seem to find any lotion that is helping in any way. I know that Avon has a cracked heel cream that is to work really well, so I ordered some, but it won't be here for another 10 days or more. I've never had a problem with my feet. Usually my feet are sweaty and so I've never had to deal with it. But ouch, that really hurts. :D If it's not one thing then it's a million others I guess. Oh well. And I found out on Wednesday that one of our friends is pregnant and she's due in September! So I'm happy for her. Another friend, Maria Wert, had her baby on Wednesday. 7 pounds even, a girl they named Courtney. I talked to her yesterday and she seems really good. Not that anything would let Maria get too down! Karli still hasn't had her baby (that i know of). She's gone into labor every night. But her body isn't dialiating. So I'm not sure what the next step is for her. She is so tired of being pregnant though. But I would be too after being pregnant 2x in 2 years. :D I will shower her in baby clothes! LOL. That will help. Anyway, Mike is gone on Scout Camp and will be back tomorrow. So the kids and are going to have some fun today and tonight. Today I'll be doing laundry etc. Tonight we'll go into Lethbridge and do a little shopping, stop for dinner etc. I always like to do fun things when Mike is gone. It seems to make it a little easier for us. And something to look forward to. :D Anyway, I've also been doing some ebay shopping. And totally enjoying myself. Haven't really bought anything,but I'm enjoying watching for stuff. I think once our kids are grown I might like to open my own ebay store and sell all the treasures that I find. Or all the treasures that we already own. I find myself buying my girls' dresses according to what their resale value will be on ebay. But whatever. What more could a woman want than shopping the great deals and then selling them on ebay? But it will have to be something that I do later, when the kids are older and maybe by then we'll have high speed. LOL. Well, I think that's all for today. Have a delightful day and I'll ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey La-Ura! Sorry about your feet. What I did when that happened to me was to put on a ton of lotion right after I got out of the shower and wear socks afterwards during the day. At night, I put on Vaseline Jelly and socks. It still takes time to heal, but the lotioning routine kept my feet from cracking more. Hope that helps-- not that you asked for any advice or anything. Hope that the workouts are going well and that you are continuing to have success in that!!---Rach
Post a Comment