Come on in...here's the light....it flickers....oh go ahead and get started, I'll be back in a few minutes." Run to my room, throw on a bra (in front of abbie, who wants to know how I tie the bra in the back) and then rush back out like I didn't forget anything and I've been wearing this bra the whole time. I try not to get too close to the man because who knows how far-reaching my breath is and think to myself.....ARE YOU KIDDING!!! Since when is 11 a.m. late afternoon! For the love of Grace and Petey. Sheesh. But LOL I did sell an EFX bracelet to him for his wife. LOL. Oh the joys. Anyway, I still need to brush my teeth and we're off to check for lice. ttys, L
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Typical
Today I'm going to give you an example of the typical kind of luck I have. Our light in the kitchen (fluorescent of course) started flickering a couple of days ago. To the point that I couldn't have the light on in the kitchen because it would give me a headache. It's been real fun the past couple of days trying to get creative while I cook dinner and as we eat. LOL. Anyway, Mike called the electrician. Mike thought it was either the bulbs or the ballast (whatever) and so the electrician said that he'd send someone tomorrow afternoon. So this morning I didn't exercise, I've been rushing around trying to get the kitchen clean, and writing down every little thing I have to do this week. (that is a different story all in itself. And I'm not going to go there other than to say I'm out of my funk and ready to face my life again). So a couple of times this morning I thought to myself, I should get dressed just in case the electrician comes before he said he would, but then quickly pushed those thoughts out of my head. I mean he wasn't supposed to come until late afternoon and I have to be at the school at 1 so I would totally be dressed before he shows up. DING-DONG. That's right peeps. It's 11a.m. I'm in my pjs, bra-less, haven't brushed my teeth or combed my hair yet today, I'm wearing slippers ... you get the picture. "Oh hello Mr. Electrician...
Come on in...here's the light....it flickers....oh go ahead and get started, I'll be back in a few minutes." Run to my room, throw on a bra (in front of abbie, who wants to know how I tie the bra in the back) and then rush back out like I didn't forget anything and I've been wearing this bra the whole time. I try not to get too close to the man because who knows how far-reaching my breath is and think to myself.....ARE YOU KIDDING!!! Since when is 11 a.m. late afternoon! For the love of Grace and Petey. Sheesh. But LOL I did sell an EFX bracelet to him for his wife. LOL. Oh the joys. Anyway, I still need to brush my teeth and we're off to check for lice. ttys, L
Come on in...here's the light....it flickers....oh go ahead and get started, I'll be back in a few minutes." Run to my room, throw on a bra (in front of abbie, who wants to know how I tie the bra in the back) and then rush back out like I didn't forget anything and I've been wearing this bra the whole time. I try not to get too close to the man because who knows how far-reaching my breath is and think to myself.....ARE YOU KIDDING!!! Since when is 11 a.m. late afternoon! For the love of Grace and Petey. Sheesh. But LOL I did sell an EFX bracelet to him for his wife. LOL. Oh the joys. Anyway, I still need to brush my teeth and we're off to check for lice. ttys, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
this was hilarious. I love stories like this. thanks for sharing because you pretty much made my day!
was he as hot as the guy in the picture ha ha j/k!! Great post you always make me laugh! you are awesome!!
Ha Ha. I hate when the maintenance crew comes over to our house. They always come at the worst possible time. When is your Birthday? It's my "golden" birthday on the 30th!! Are we getting old or what?!
No I cannot believe that we are almost 30. But I'm honestly too busy to think much about it-- plus it's a little depressing to be turning 30 and still be in school. Ugh! I'm feeling much better-- typical cold where day 3-4 are AWFUL, but you wake up day 5 and feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel. As for having a moment-- I hear you. I think that I need to start telling people that they are making me mad instead of try to take the high road. That may help my mood improve greatly-- don't worry, it's nobody that you know. Have a great monday!
just had to comment again since the password is "pantless", which, BTW, i am not. I am fully dressed at work. hehehe
Post a Comment