Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Hi
I'm sure everyone who has read my blog has died of boredom from the lack of posting and most of you aren't even checking anymore to see if I've posted! And I'm sorry. It has been crazy and every minute of free time has been taking care of the kids or the house or laundry or cleaning or or or or. So I'm just checking in. The end is in sight. The show closes Saturday and Sunday we're off to Hawaii for a week. I'm hoping to post while I'm in hawaii. Mike and I did go to the show last night and I forgot my camera so I can't even post what I've been doing. LOL. no, not LOL. And now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get the stuff from our camcorder onto the computer so I have room to record the show!! But I'm finding no time and heck even knows where the manual is. Anyway, I digress. I'm still alive and kicking, sarcastic comments and all. I'll be "home free" in about 10 days. ( I won't mention that Baseball and soccer start right after this) but hopefully I'll have some time to post. So thanks for those who are still faithful and I don't blame anyone for not reading anymore. Anyway, dinner's burning!! ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still checking rosie!!
I hope you enjoy Hawaii! I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment