Sunday, 25 March 2007

Well, I've got the Sunday night blues. Mike went to bed about half an hour ago and no one is on line. Random for a Sunday night, but oh well. So I've decided to write up in my blog. There is no school tomorrow so it's going to be a nice relaxing day. I'm looking forward to it already. I don't think there is one thing written on the schedule, other than, NO SCHOOL. So I'm just going to take it easy and enjoy not having to go anywhere or to have to hurry and work out in the morning so I can shower and get dressed and get the kids all dressed etc etc etc by the time we have to leave to get Aaron from kindergarten. So it will be nice. Tuesday I have a RS meeting. In the afternoon. I'm not pleased, but it's the only time we can meet I guess. It's just a huge pain in the butt for me because I have to take 3 kids to the meeting and it's just horrible. I'll probably leave Aaron and Ky with either Grandma or with Lisa Q. But that still leaves me with Abbie and she's quite the handful. And speaking of Abbie, she has got some serious attitude going on with Ky. Ky can hardly look at her without her screaming her head off. It's been a joke and a half, but we're working on it. Slowly. Wednesday is game night (hurrah!) and we have Aaron's skating awards at 7 and home teachers at 6:30. So I'm going to try to find out how important it is that Aaron attend the award night. If our friend can pick up his badges I'd be happy with that. But we'll see. Since our home teachers are coming Mike will be home so I might be able to just go to the award thing anyway. But game night is a 8 so I hope it's quick! The rest of the week is pretty empty. I'm looking forward to listening to conference on Saturday. Since I don't have much going on Thurs and Fri, I'll try to get everything in order so that I can watch without feeling guilty. And I should be able to get my bathroom cleaned by 10 a.m. And speaking of cleaning bathrooms, an FYI on Saturday. I did get dressed on Saturday, and I got most of the house spotless before Mike got home. And dinner up and on the table too. See how a little guilt can just motivate you! So I'm not feeling guilty anymore. I'm also trying to figure out if we're going to be able to squeeze a trip to CA this summer. My parents aren't going to have the time to come up this summer with all of their activities that they have planned (lol) so I"m trying to swing a time when we can go down (without Mike, of course) So it's going to be interesting. And I haven't mentioned it to Mike yet. I'll be waiting until tax season is over (April 30) before I even hint that I'd like to take off again this summer. We wouldn't be gone as long as we were last summer, but we have to make the trip worth the money etc. Actually I have just been dreaming about Santa Cruz and I just want to go back to the beach so bad that it hurts. So I'm not quite sure how that's going to work because I'd like to spend at least 2/3 days there. And the best time to go is when it's super hot in July. So we'll see. I have 5 weeks to work it all out in my head before I talk to Mike. And if he doesn't want me to go I'll be devestated I think. So, I've got to butter him up. LOL. So that's my motivation for losing more weight. I haven't done anything weight wise since Valentine's day. So I think this is just what I needed to get me back to eating right. So I'm hoping for 2 pounds a week and that might put me down 25-30 more pounds. But since I"ve only dropped 20 (and no one can even tell, except for me) I need a good kick in the pants to get it all rolling again. So this just might be the thing that I needed. So I start up again tomorrow. I can't waste any time. :D Anyway, I think that's about it. Have a great week and I'll ttyl! Love, L

1 comment:

erin said...

congrats on getting dressed! I probably only get dressed 4 days a week--and two of those days are Saturday and Sunday. Then I have to get dressed on Tuesday to take Eli to his class. Other than that-forget about it. Good luck with the trip too. I can't wait until my girls are as old as yours so they can fight too:)