Monday, 30 January 2012

And the news....

I have a couple pieces of news today.  I'll start with the biggest......{drum roll}.....

I got a job!!!

You are looking at the new Library Director for the Stirling library!  Who knew?!  I put my application in before we went on our cruise, they graciously waited until I was back and then had an interview.  They called 2 days later and offered the job.  It totally blew me out of the water because I didn't really think I'd get it.  I mean I can tell you all the reasons why I shouldn't have gotten it, but why?  So I start my training this week.  Which brings me to my second part of news

Kyleigh has the chicken pox!!!

Which means it's going to make training and everything else a little more difficult as she's pretty much banned from public for the next 10 days to 2 weeks.  She has been vaccinated and so I'm hoping that it's just a mild case.  So far, so good.  Although we doubled the spots from yesterday to today.  She's terrified of her oatmeal bath that she's going to get tonight.  I can only imagine what's going on in her head.  lol. 

So yeah, there it is.  Life is definitely going to be crazy over the next weeks as I'm being trained and as show choir is picking up steam and as life {obviously} rolls on.  So yay!  

3 comments:

Christal said...

I'm so excited for you that will be fun and look at the book heaven you get to be in!! another big step!! Congrats!@!

Mandy said...

Try baking soda instead. That's what we did with Tanner and it helped...so he said : )

Congrats on the new job!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

ok, so it wasn't twins.
My first big question: do you have glasses? You need the right kind of glasses to be a librarian.
Second, you need to wear your hair in a bun.
I'm excited for you! You'll love it!