I've recently switched to Google chrome and it's making my life so much easier. So now I'll be back posting on your blogs and letting you know I'm here!! Life has been crazy the past 6 weeks and I'm finally beginning to slow down/ speed up for the holidays. I know I have a lot to catch up on...so much so that I'm wishing that it could all just go away and I can start fresh in the new year. I really need to figure out a way to blog during show choir because once I get out of the habit, I find it super hard to get back into it again...obviously. But, our Christmas cards are out and mailed, the Christmas baking is done, the kids are puking their guts out, songs have been picked for the spring show of show choir, we have parties every Friday and Saturday until January, I have 3 countdowns going, and life is pretty good right now. So I'll work on blogging this week. A real post. Not just a snippet. I'm finding that a to-do list every day is wonderful motivation. I love my list and there is a lot of satisfaction crossing stuff off and looking to see what hasn't been done yet and what has to be postponed for another day. So when I find myself thinking "what do I do now?" I just head to the list, scan, and GO!
On a different note, I LOVED my Christmas card this year (see previous post if you have no idea what I'm talking about) and I've decided that I want to make others' Christmas cards, baptism announcements, grad etc, etc. So, next year, if you want me to do your Christmas card, let me know and we'll work things out.
But for now, I need to take care of my peeps, and do a little dishes on this snowy December day. I'll write soon, I promise (It's going on the list right now!)
<3, L
1 comment:
I love Chrome. I almost can't function on Explorer any more because Chrome is so awesome!
Post a Comment