Saturday, 21 May 2011

Day One

Last night I ran to Walmart - all my friends were busy so to Walmart I went.  Bought some munchies and then went to subway and got dinner.  Came home watched the season finales of Bones (fabulous!), Criminal Minds (can't wait!!) and caught up on Glee.  The Glee season finale has to do with WICKED so I'll be for sure tuning in to that.  I worked on crocheting the edge of my sister's blanket.  It's a lot cuter than I was thinking it was going to be.....Awesome!  I then watched some of season 1 of Grey's Anatomy.  Finally turned the tv off around 1:30.  I feared that I'd get the text at 3a.m. from my sister and I'd be on the road with 3 hours of sleep.  But no text came and so here I sit.  Woke up at 10:30 this morning and have cleaned the bathroom and done laundry.  I'm now about ready to finish Grey's and then HP7!!  (which I have owned for at least a month and have totally forgotten about it)  After HP I've decided to watch Lord of the Rings...because I can.  Stake Conference adult session tonight.  I don't really want to go, but that's when I know I need to go....when I don't want to.  Does that make sense?  {Although I'm not going to lie, I hope my sister goes into labor around 7p.m. and I can miss the meeting because I'll be at home packing the car and making lunches for the kids for the week and going to bed early so I can leave early tomorrow.}  But it just doesn't seem to be happening and I'll still be here on Monday when Mike gets home.  So start praying the baby comes tonight!!  But I have blankets to crochet and my ME time is wasting.  So off I go!

2 comments:

The Robson Clan said...

love it! Bones totally awesome...and all the others too. Great finales this go around! Glad your weekend was so full of probably much needed time of quietness and relaxation...alone. Sometimes I enjoy the alone time too (maybe too often)!

The Rose Family said...

Laura! I just read your comment on my last blog post-- and no, it wasn't you that said that. It was one of the AF wives in our last base--who, incidentally looked down her nose at me for getting an epidural, having to have a c-section and not being able to breastfeed. She was a REAL gem.(snort!). And SHE drank a glass of red wine each night while she was pregnant-- yeah, a great mom. Hope you're enjoying the time with Stacy. My word is "piker"-- what does that mean??