This is one of my favs and I read it this morning and had to share it!! It always reminds me (because I always forget) that He truly is all knowing. He knows me, He knows my heart, my dreams, my wishes, my sins, my shortcomings. And He knows the beginning to the end. I need to Believe and have a little more Faith!
"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."
Mosiah 4:9
song of the day: Book of Mormon Stories
3 comments:
What a fabulous reminder and quote. There have been so many times in my life that I've wanted or felt I deserved or needed something, and it hasn't happened. Later down the line I've realized WHY, and I'm so grateful that the Lord KNOWS, even if I'm spoiled and selfish and have NO CLUE!
That's like the first talk Sunday morning...president Iring maybe???? TRUST IN GOD. Really hits home some days.
ps the piano music is totally calming me...perfect. Just what I really need. Thanks sis.
Post a Comment