Monday, 9 February 2009

No Time

So I know I keep promising that I'll post and then 2 weeks go by and no one hears anything from me. I am so sorry. Show Choir has started and I'm up to my eyeballs in ABC and Mamma Mia music (and a few others). So it's been a bit stressful and I'm trying to ignore it, but it doesn't always turn out that way. I'm also back on the bandwagon for the weight loss. I lost 6 pounds last week (amazing, I know. It was all holiday weight though so in my opinion it doesn't count) Then today I had gained a pound in the last week. Grr. But I'm trying to take it in stride. I'm going to be better this week (after today of course because it was shot when I had a brownie for breakfast). No more FHE treats for breakfast. So tomorrow I'll be back on All Bran and Grilled cheese for lunch. This week is so crazy busy for me it's not even funny. I have VTing in the morning and then things calm down a bit. Wednesday is Abbie's preschool and I have an evening school board meeting, Thursday just makes me want to cry. School meetings, Chiro appointment, piano lessons, Primary pre ward conference visit, show choir (and yeah, I'm supposed to have another song done). Arg!! Then there's no school friday so we're heading into Lethbridge and getting passport pics done and last minute shopping for Boise and then Saturday around 4 a.m. we'll be heading to stacy's for the week. I am so excited. I'll have to take my show choir stuff with me because Mamma Mia will be due when I get back (and it's a Mamma Mia Medley and it's about 6 minutes long). ARG. But it will be nice to be with family. Ummm, hmmm. My brain just went blank. It's about bed time I think. Anyway, I need to go, but I am alive and kicking. Just not on the blogger site. So don't worry, I'm going to try (TRY) to make Sundays my blogging days. That way I can at least post once a week. So sleepy. Ok. ttyl.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Wow, you are so busy! I love that you posted 2, very LONG posts on both your blogs, so way to go! :) I hope you have fun in Boise, and good luck getting Aaron's party all planned. Maybe you'll find some stuff in Boise while you're there and enjoying yourself. Also, from the other blog, I'm cracking up about the Jaws music! LOL